Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scottish Blessings!!

When I moved to Scotland when I was 18 I never realized the connections and relationships that I would form with people there would impact my life the way they did.

Today I was reminded of what a blessing the girls grandparents (Ronnie & Mary Neilson) have been and are in our lives. They have always been amazing grandparents and a huge support to me in the 15 years I have known them. I know a lot of people speak about how technology is ruining our society but facebook has become a great way for us to communicate and for them to keep up with what is going on in our lives.  I feel so blessed that we have been able to keep a great relationship through everything and that the girls know, love, and feel loved by these great individuals!  They will always be my family and I am so thankful for their friendship, understanding, and patience they have always extended to me.  They have been there through some of the toughest times in my life and loved me through them. 

Today we spent the day together and went to the Tulsa Aquarium!

This pic was taken at Me and Misa's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment