Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Couch 2 5K: Week 15

I can't believe it!! WEEK 14!! To be honest this was the first week I really thought I could actually run a 5K by the end of this month. I started strong and finished strong this week!


Run 1:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 20 minutes
Walk 5 minutes

Run 2: (Struggled a little)
Walk 5 minutes
Run 12
Walk 3
Run 8
Walk 2
Run 2
Walk 5

Run 3:
Walk 5 minutes
 Run 25 minutes 30 seconds (2 miles)
Walk 5 minutes

I did yoga 2 times this week at the YMCA and so I WAS really sore on Run 2 day and to be honest I was depressed and tried all day to talk myself out of going but in the end I went!

Run 3 I did in Arkansas on a treadmill at a hotel and was so excited that I ran 2 miles straight! I had never thought I would or could do that.


We have had a lot going on in our family the past few weeks and running has been great to reflect and get out some anger as well as pray as I run! As always I love great christian music that keeps me moving forward and encourages me to dig deeper each run I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment