Monday, April 2, 2012

Couch 2 5k: Week 13

Well for week 13 I got to experience was turn commitment was by staying committed to my running program while on vacation!  We went to Arizona to visit our good friends Billy and Sarah!! They had a YMCA by their house so I got 2 of my runs that week there!
 It was the nicest Y I had ever been to and they had the treadmills with the massive fans on the front which I tend to run better on.  These were my runs:
Run 1:
5 minutes walk
8 minutes run
5 minutes walk
8 minutes run
5 minutes

Run 2:
Walk 5 minutes
Run 20 minutes (THAT IS RIGHT I RAN 20 MINUTES STRAIGHT!)
Walk 5 minutes

Run 3: (This was when I got home at the Y).
Walk 5
Run 5
Walk 3
Run 8
Walk3
Run 5
Walk 5

Running in Arizona was SOOOO much easier!

My friend Sarah says it is because of the dry air! It was very cool to me to do all of the "vacation" things while still staying on track with my running!

No comments:

Post a Comment