Yesterday 2/6/2012 our sweet Oscar turned 1 year old.
|The First Day we brought him home!|
|Oscar on his birthday!|
What a year it has been!
Oscar's First Year Highlights:
- He ate a bottle of ibuprofen and had to have his stomach pumped.
- He ate a box of Kleenex and had to eat bread for 3 days to get it through his system.
- He made his first trip to Michigan.
- He went to his first doggie day care!
- He went on 2 camping trips.
- He has been to Tulsa 3 times.
- He traveled to Dallas to help move his Uncle Matt.
- He had a tumor on his ear removed.
- He is bell trained and can ring a bell when he wants to go outside.
- His cousin Lucy came and stayed for 2 weeks.
- He has gone to the dog park A LOT and loves it!
- He can sit on command.
- He loves to chew bones.
- He loves to jump on the trampoline.
- He loves to play ball.
- He loves to wrestle with his dad!