Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NEWNESS

 
There is a lot of "NEW" going on this New Year for our family. The last 17 days have been a roller coaster of an emotions since we found out about Misa's job being transferred to Conway, Arkansas. Allie is REALLY excited (she is Misa's kid...LOVES change and new adventures). I think Chloe is coming to a place of acceptance but is not happy about it. I am excited for a new chapter but I am finding it hard to leave the place that has been more than Home for us at OC. I feel sad to leave the ministry TEAM at Celebrate Recovery and my "forever family" at both CR and Wilshire. I know that God has a plan for our family and that He is good. Just like life, these next 4 months will be a journey of "see you laters" and lots of "Thanks for loving us!" So with this new year we welcome new life, new things to remember, new environment, new beginnings, new endings, new hopes, and new blessings as we remember"
Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment