Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School 2011

On August 18th, 2011 I took my girls to two different schools for the first time.  Chloe started 6th grade at Kenneth Cooper Middle School .
And Allie began her second year at Northridge Elementary in the 3rd grade!


At our house the backpack selection goes on all summer as they look at possible canidates at every store that sales them! So to narrow it down to one can be difficult!
On the 17th we went to Cooper and picked up Chloe's first class schedule!

The first morning of school Allie was having a hard time letting go.

They had one last goodbye hug when we pulled up at Cooper to drop Chloe off.
As Chloe got out of the car and walked up to the big double doors Allie said what I was thinking.... "There she goes." My middle school experience was not a good one and so all day I was praying for my baby to not have any life scaring incidents to happen to her. So when I picked her up I was happy to see my little girl all smiles!

Allie is adjusting to being at school without big sis! They have had a harder time connecting the last couple months and so someone suggested that they have start having what we call C&A time everyday where they do something together that they both like.  Mostly that consists of playing the Wii Wipeout game!


I am excited to see what the year ahead holds for both of them as they both begin new chapters of their little lives.

Lessons Learned:  Chloe and Allie's change in their realtionship does not have to mean they are loosing something it just means that it is changing and that it can be just as good as before in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment