Monday, May 19, 2014

A Month of Family Visits

Well, today I am one month old! 

It's has been an exciting month! I guess I am a pretty big deal because lots of people have been around to hold me, feed me, burp me, & change me! The guest who stayed the longest was my abuelita!! 

She stayed a whole month! I am gonna miss being with her in the early morning hours while mommy gets a few hours of sleep. She also kept the house really clean and did my big sisters chores! 

My meme stayed the first week of my life and Punkie stayed a few days. 


My uncle Matt and aunt Lori live close so I got to see them and my cousin Adley a lot. Aunt Lori is growing my next cousin and has been on bed rest for about a week now but we have gone over to see her & my cousin Adley some. 


I got to meet my Aunt Heather and cousins Ava & Rhett one afternoon! And my cousin Adley's Papa. I am not sure if he is my family but it feels like somehow we are! It was great fun! 

My honey and papi came from Michigan 
and my Aunt Joni came from Oklahoma. 


They got to only stay a few days but it was nice to be constantly held and  loved on and to stay up until 12:30am a few nights and visit with my honey while mommy got some rest as well!

My Tia Claudia and Uncle Kurt also made the trip here to see me! 


Tia Claudia is also growing me another cousin so I am going to have lots of cousin to play with! 

My sisters, mom, & dad are also getting used to me being around. My dad and I usually have some one on one time until midnight or so and then I get to spend time with mama! 

My sister Allie likes to change my diapers ( but only the wet ones) and dress me! My sister Chloe is great at holding me while mom gets food ready for me! 

My fur brothers have been quite curious about me but so far they have only gotten a few licks in before mama tells them "Just smells, no kisses!" We often all take naps together!

All in all I really like it here and apparently I have great hair because everyone is always talking about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment