Saturday, May 3, 2014

36!

Well, yesterday I turned 36! 

This last year has been filled with lots of change, peaks, & pits. We moved to Arkansas last June. We loved it there and found and amazing church family and made friends I am sure we will have for life! In August, just weeks away from our first invitro try, I found out that we were pregnant! Then in November we found out we were being transferred to Houston. 

Then 2weeks ago our miracle baby was born. 

God has really been working on me this last year and reminding me over and over about "living one day at a time, one moment at a time". This year I am comfortable with my age. I am thankful for my family. I am more in love with my husband than ever.

I am learning to love my girls through the hard stuff and to celebrate everyday victories in their lives.

 I can't wait to see what year 36 has in store!

 My Devo this morning for my first day of being 36 was a great reminder for the year to come:

"Focus on who God is - his unchanging nature. Regardless of circumstances and how you feel, hang on to God's unchanging character. Remind yourself what you know to be eternally true about God: He is good, he loves me, he is with me, he knows what I'm going through, he cares, and he has a good plan for my life. Raymond Edman said, "Never doubt in the dark what God told you in the light." 
So don't be troubled by trouble. Circumstances cannot change the character of God. God's grace is still in full force; he is still for you, even when you don't feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment