Saturday, August 10, 2013

When I grow up I want to be...

Well, it is official I have my parking permit, my student ID, & my class schedule! 
Lord willing, on August 23rd, I will be working on my degree to become an addiction counselor. At 35 years old I finally know what I want to be when I grow up! HA!
Recovery has truly change ever fiber of my being! I feel like I have found my calling and another way to work step 12 in my life. (12 Having had a spiritual experience as the result of these steps, we try to carry this message to others and practice these principles in all our affairs. Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore them gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.Galatians 6:1) 
And Prinicple 8:
I also think that we will be able to finish this degree without taking on any more debt! I am only going to be taking 6 hours a semester so that I will be able to balance life and school. This is my schedule this semester. 

I am excited for the all the courses in the degree. 
If you are reading this and are a praying person please pray that God will led me to a part-time job so that I can contribute financially to my schooling! 
Now if I can just bring myself to remove my OC faculty/staff parking permit so I can put my UCA permit on. Oc will always be home and I do like being an eagle over a scary purple bear! 


No comments:

Post a Comment