Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A prayer for my children: The Outpouring of God's Blessing

“I will give water to the thirsty land and make streams flow on the dry ground. I will pour out my spirit on your children and my blessing on your descendants. They will thrive like well-watered grass, like willows by streams of running water. (Isaiah 44:3, 4 GNT)

Lord God, I thank You by faith for Your blessing descending on my child. Let it pour down like the rain of heaven. I believe that this divine blessing will be evidenced in every area of my child's life-physically, materially, socially, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Your Word declares that "the blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it" (Prov. 10:22). Thank You for enriching CHLOE & ALLIE with all the benefits You have promised in Your Word, crowning his/her life with the best that heaven can provide. In the name of Jesus, amen (let it be so)! 

The Outpouring of God's Blessing

"In Isaiah 44:3-4 God promises to pour out two things on the children of those who thirst after Him: His Spirit and His blessing. A blessing is any benefit from God that causes happiness, fulfillment, or wholeness in a person's life. When God pours out His blessing on our children, we can expect their needs to be met physically, materially, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. 

Blessed children are happy children. They do not have fragmented personalities and are not empty-hearted. They are fulfilled and contented, walking in God's purpose. They tend to then pass the blessing on to others that the blessing of God might fill the earth."


No comments:

Post a Comment