I also think that before I really set new goals it is good to look at the year in review with its peaks and pits!
- Chloe started middle school.
- Misa's job moved to Weatherford and he moved into more of a supervisor/office role so he is home every night.
- I joined the Celebrate Recovery Ministry TEAM at Memorial road church of Christ as the Female "E" (encourager).
- Allie went to school without her Big sister for the first time!
- We added "Oscar the boxer" to our family.
- Misa and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary!
- I got the privilege to go to California and attend the CR summit! It was life changing.
- We bought a camper!
- I started eating healthy and for the first time in my life I feel free from the chains of a scale! My food choices are based on what will make me feel good and not what I can get "away" with eating or what I think I can get "away" from by eating.
- We suffered another miscarriage.
I am really excited about the goals I am choosing to set for 2012! So here they are in a nut shell!
- I want to run a 5K in April at the OKC Memorial Marathon! So I am going to start a Couch to 5K before 2012.
- I hope that we can have a successful pregnancy in 2012.
- Make a lot more family memories with camping fun!
- I hope to be a more present mom and let the "little things" go!
Setting goals is good for me!! Working toward something that makes me healthier and/or a better person, or brings me closer to my family helps me get through the tough times of life!